Soi Polo Fried Chicken Bangkok sits on the outskirts of Lumphini Park. It is located own a small street, that is more on alley.
Although there is a gigantic sign with “Polo Fried Chicken” this is not the restaurant, but is the place where all of the cooking is done.
The actual restaurant, is located several doors down on the left. There was no sign indicating that this was Soi Polo Fried Chicken with the exception of a small banner with a picture of a chicken encased in Thai writing.
The Papaya Salad with Dried Prawn (Somtam Thai) (฿50) was nice and crunchy. The green beans were crisp, while the tomatoes were slightly mushy. Even though I ordered it “hot”, it really wasn’t all that hot. The dressing is bright, acidic and sour thanks to a hefty amount of lime juice, but also very sweet. This is probably the reason why the salad wasn’t on the spicy side. For the price, this was well worth it.
The Half Fried Chicken (Kai-Todd) (฿130) was a generous portion. The chicken was moist, juicy and tender on the inside, with a nice crisp skin. It was topped with loads of fried shallots and tamarind, for a nice sweet, onion-y bite.
The restaurant might be off the beaten path for most as its not in the most touristy location, but the restaurant is famous for their fried chicken. If you are near Lumphini Park, it’s is definitely worth a try.
Do they serve the best fried chicken in Bangkok?
Soi Polo is a popular restaurant in Bangkok, known for its delicious fried chicken. Many people consider it to be one of the best in the city due to its crispy, flavorful batter and juicy, tender meat. The chicken is cooked to perfection and served with a variety of dipping sauces that complement the dish well. Additionally, the restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, making it a great spot for a casual dining experience.
However, taste is subjective, and what one person considers the best may not be the same for someone else. There are many other restaurants in Bangkok that also serve excellent fried chicken, so it’s worth exploring different options to find the one that suits your tastes best. Ultimately, whether or not Soi Polo serves the best fried chicken in Bangkok is a matter of personal preference and opinion.
Soi Polo Fried Chicken Menu
Soi Polo Fried Chicken is a popular Thai restaurant chain known for its crispy and flavorful fried chicken. The chain offers a variety of menu items, including the famous Soi Polo Fried Chicken.
The Soi Polo Fried Chicken menu typically includes the following dishes:
- Soi Polo Fried Chicken: This is the restaurant’s signature dish, and it’s a must-try for anyone who loves fried chicken. The chicken is marinated in a blend of herbs and spices, then deep-fried to crispy perfection. The result is a juicy, flavorful chicken with a crispy coating that is hard to resist.
- Fried Rice with Soi Polo Chicken: This dish combines the restaurant’s famous fried chicken with fried rice. The chicken is diced and mixed with fragrant jasmine rice, stir-fried with garlic, onions, and other seasonings. It’s a filling and delicious meal that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Tom Yum Soup: Tom Yum Soup is a classic Thai soup that’s both spicy and sour. Soi Polo’s version of the soup is made with shrimp, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, and chili paste. It’s a flavorful and comforting soup that’s perfect for a chilly day.
- Pad Thai: Pad Thai is one of Thailand’s most famous dishes, and Soi Polo’s version of the dish is just as delicious as any you’ll find in Thailand. The dish is made with rice noodles, eggs, bean sprouts, and peanuts, and is served with a sweet and tangy sauce.
- Papaya Salad: Papaya Salad is a refreshing and spicy salad that’s perfect for a hot day. Soi Polo’s version of the salad is made with shredded green papaya, tomatoes, and a spicy dressing that’s made with fish sauce, lime juice, and chili peppers.
- Mango Sticky Rice: Mango Sticky Rice is a popular Thai dessert that’s both sweet and savory. Soi Polo’s version of the dessert is made with ripe mango, sticky rice, and coconut milk. It’s a delicious way to end any meal at the restaurant.
Overall, the Soi Polo Fried Chicken menu offers a variety of dishes that are sure to satisfy anyone’s taste buds. Whether you’re in the mood for something spicy, sweet, or savory, Soi Polo has something for everyone.
Soi Polo Fried Chicken Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063475514687
Does Soi Polo Fried Chicken offer takeout?
Yes, Soi Polo Fried Chicken does offer takeout.
Does Soi Polo Fried Chicken offer delivery?
Yes, Soi Polo Fried Chicken offers delivery services.
How to get there?